Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I come here to share my thoughts and feelings about stumbling through life and motherhood with the twin Sheets (Colin and Sofia), my oldest daughter (Olivia) and my best friend and partner in parenting crime, Vincent.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Can't believe I'm posting these.....




12 hours away from the twins' arrival! PLEASE keep in mind that this was taken after a tiring day--no make up, didn't really mess with my hair (obviously). Yikes! I look scary! And I'm definitely growing my hair out again!!!

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Seriously! You are term with TWINS. It's amazing how the body stretches to accomodate pregnancy. I looked bigger than you with just one in the oven. Praying for you this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA... wait... are you pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pic--you do look amazing!!! Said prayers for you this morning as I was cleaning up the kitchen and feeding the girls breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete