Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I come here to share my thoughts and feelings about stumbling through life and motherhood with the twin Sheets (Colin and Sofia), my oldest daughter (Olivia) and my best friend and partner in parenting crime, Vincent.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Post #1, take 2!

Okay, after a MOST unfortunate computer SNAFU last night, the anger has subsided and I am now attempting to write this first blog entry AGAIN!

I decided last night to venture into the world of blogging again. I started one over 2 years ago when I was pregnant with Olivia, but it only lasted about 2 months. I've never been big on diaries or journals. I don't know.....writing down my feelings and emotions like I was trying to work through some sort of crisis/emotional baggage or writing about the mundane events of my day always seemed silly to me. So that's pretty much why blog #1 went nowhere. But perhaps if I think of this one as love letter to my kids rather than some sort of online therapy session, I'll be more likely to continue. My only regret is that I didn't start this sooner. I've heard that you can publish these things and voila! You have an instant scrap book! I'm 32 weeks/5 days today so I wish I had been chronicling this pregnancy journey before now. But I am going to attempt to summarize it in the next few series of entries so you will know how I/we got to this point. And I promise to TRY to be faithful to this blog from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment